If you liked what you saw in last month’s leaked ICS for the Galaxy Note (version UCLC5), you’ll love the ROM leak for the Galaxy Note on AT&T that has just come out. The new UCLD3 version is still the same ICS 4.0.3, but some of the bugs that have plagued the earlier build seem to have been fixed, making the new build run smooth on the phone.
Granted, this unofficial version of ICS doesn’t include the Premium Suite, but you do get all the goodies one can expect from ICS, face unlock feature included.
Without further ado, use the guide below to flash the new leak onto your SGH-I717.
Warning: This will wipe your data entirely. CydiaTweaker is not liable for your actions. This is for the SGH-I717 only!
Try it out now:
- Download SGH-I717UCLD3-1FB30D08F1D2B2AAAECF49D262E8E707.exe:Mirror 1 | Mirror 2 | Mirror 3
- Install the Galaxy Note drivers
- Run the “SGH-I717UCLD3-1FB30D08F1D2B2AAAECF49D262E8E707.exe” on a Windows PC
- Power off the Galaxy Note
- Put the Galaxy Note into “Download Mode” by holding both Volume Down and the Power Button
- Connect the Galaxy Note to your computer. Ensure Odin recognizes it. You should see “0:[COM#]” fill in the first box.
- Click “Start”
- After it is finished, the Galaxy Note will reboot and it will be running Android 4.0.3 IML74K.UCLD3. Congratulations!